-
February 20th, 2003, 08:28 AM
#191
Inactive Member
okay, i've uploaded the picture, see your PM, Xell.
-
February 20th, 2003, 06:30 PM
#192
Inactive Member
-
February 21st, 2003, 10:44 AM
#193
Inactive Member
Just make sure to say i'm the autor of the Kao pic! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 21st, 2003, 08:29 PM
#194
Inactive Member
-
February 22nd, 2003, 03:33 AM
#195
Inactive Member
*scared at crazy yaoi fan-girl* O_O
-
February 22nd, 2003, 05:18 AM
#196
Inactive Member
-
February 22nd, 2003, 07:47 PM
#197
Inactive Member
Mwahaha! No need to be frightened bois. I don't bite.....hard. xD j/k j/k
-
February 22nd, 2003, 10:04 PM
#198
Inactive Member
OCB's latest wallpaper Here's a new wallpaper i made myself from a picture i found on the net. I like it. ^_^
-
February 23rd, 2003, 12:50 AM
#199
Inactive Member
I recognize that girl! But from hewre!?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 22, 2003 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
February 23rd, 2003, 03:16 PM
#200
Inactive Member
here's my curretn desktop!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg16.jpg
(yes I use 1400x1050 screen res, but I toned down the screen shots quality w/photoshop, so it shouldn't be too logn of a load for 56kers)
Its the blue ver. of the wallpaper for your desktop in .hack for PS2
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks